Monday 1 February 2010

Photography Project Idea

The theme of my photography project is 'A Place'.

I don't want to take the theme too literally, so I decided to focus on how that 'place' could effect an individual.

My idea for my project, is the idea of a person escaping a place. From personal experience I have grown to hate a certain place through bad experiences. The hope of escaping seemed like the only thing pulling me through. I want to show the same hope, isolation and desperation through the character in my project. I want to portray a lonely woman trying to escape the city of Brighton and is lost in the bright lights of the city and the large crowds.

Within the 8 photo's I intend to plan and shoot, I want a series of portrait shots of the woman and the emotions she is presenting from trying to run away. I would like to take some blurred images of crowds/the city/motion as I want to show the viewer what the woman is seeing in her eyes.

I would like to incorporate different styles of image i.e. colour photo's, black and white photo's night shots and day shots to present a wide variety of images showing the viewer her world from different angles.

I now intend to plan each photo in order to have a clear view of what I have to organise for each shoot. After I would like to ensure I have all the props and costume I would need and then I would like to prep the model before I go through with the photo shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment